Sunday, February 13, 2011

EROTIKA


EROS
... my Valentine's Day Presentation
Who the hell is Eros? 
          The boy in the picture (above) is Eros when he was a little boy... he he he.  Simple, eh?  Modern man who no longer belong to Ancient Greece calls this photo of a little handsome angelic winged young boy as Cupid!  The internet has a lot of things to tell you about Eros.  It also shows you some pictures of Eros... no longer as a little boy that you see in the above picture, but as a handsome young man who felt in love with Psyche... which according to Greek Mythology made Aphrodite, Eros's mother, angry.  I would suggest that you see this by getting into this link--- www.squidoo.com/cupid-Eros-Psyche 

        There are however, some interesting facts about Eros.  Let's take a look at this...
        "The word "erotic", meaning sexual love, comes from the name of Eros. However, even in ancient times, his quality of love was thought to be spiritual as well as physical, and was generally believed to be the deity who caused the love of beauty, healing, freedom, and many other good things as well as the love between people."
        "Eros, the Greek god of love and sexual desire (the word eros, which is found in the Iliad by Homer, is a common noun meaning sexual desire)."
        "Sometimes Eros was worshiped by the name Erotes (which is the plural of Eros); this personified all the attractions that evoked love and desire, this included heterosexual and homosexual allurements.

       "Eros is usually depicted as a young winged boy, with his bow and arrows at the ready, to either shoot into the hearts of gods or mortals which would rouse them to desire. His arrows came in two types: golden with dove feathers which aroused love, or leaden arrows which had owl feathers that caused indifference."

          He he he he.... sounds interesting, but they're just mere mythology... and mythologies are  myths... and nothing but myths.  I mean... they're nonsense, but today... such names as CUPID or EROS  has become the one and only one icon commonly used during Valentine's Day.

            Tomorrow is Valentine's Day... and for sure many of us will receive Valentines greetings, dedications, love songs, poems about love, cards, etc. Our mobile phones will be ringing with simple messages such as---

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, LOVE!!"
and why not...
"HAPPY EROS'S DAY, LOVE!!"
nop! nop! nop!
Gays might change it to...
"HAPPY OROSAN, LOVE!!"
twengggg!!!
**Orosan - a Bisayan dialect to mean the anal canal in Biology, now commonly said as an asshole. 

I AM EROTIC...
... but I never worship the god Eros.  True!  I am erotic, but not like the god Satyr in Greek mythology, not even a maniac like the sea nymphs.  I like erotic men... very hot men, and  who would want to have a bed partner who's a male chauvinist, or a guy who would just let you do all the licking... all the sucking... and everything and does nothing to you in return? He would not even hug you, kiss you, caress you! Whattahell is he? A sleeping log?  No feelings? No appreciation of what you're doing?  How would you like that?  And this is the reason why, just recently I broke off with my boyfriend.  We're no match at all... I need Eros... an erotic man.

I usually masturbate looking at XXX videos in the internet. (This is me and my dick!)
        When I become horny... I don't usually call for a home service from a call boy.  They're expensive!  I am a man who's very practical when it comes to looking at things.  I don't loose money... I only stimulate myself... Eros comes in... and ohhhhhh... mmmmmm... ahhhhhh.... finished!  Self-satisfaction granted... and no money deals!!  he he he.  I think this is one reason why I like seeing videos and pictures of masturbation.  Sad to say... I can't post videos from XXX websites because to be honest with you, I really don't know how to do it.

EROS... MASTURBATION


























THE EROS IN LOVE MAKING
        In love making, it is very important that satisfaction to both partners is fully met.  The love and desires of expressing fully what we like best in lovemaking is necessary for it is "in giving that we receive"!  When one is hot and the other is cold... the fire dies... it evaporates (?) ... leaves you good bye... trouble comes... result?... separation!

          It is always best that partners must discuss and talk what is best for both partners.  Let me tell you about what I always do to men cruising at me---
           A guy looks at me. Winks at me. Oh my gosh! Betcha by golly wow! I feel great. I go talk  to him, and straight to the point, I would ask him: Do you fuck ass holes?... cuz if you do, that's one thing that makes me eowww! Zow.. zow dirty!  Your dick gets into my shit inside. I really hate men fucking my virgin ass!!
           A guy tells me he's fallen into me... heaven! I said... really?  You're in love with me?  I like 69... I mean... 88!  The guy asked, "What's 69 and what's 88?"  I said 88 is the simple explanation of 69.  Eighty-eight means I eat (8) yours, and you eat (8) mine... that's what 69 means.  Can you do that?
           Guys would easily evaporate from you... if none of these are his likes---
                  1.  He likes to fuck you, but you don't like him to fuck your virgin ass.  So, you're not
                      his type.
                 2.  You want 69, but he hates it.  What now?







 Can you do this to me?
Bye for now...
I hope you enjoyed my
EROS DAY
presentation.
Kiss! Mwah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment