Saturday, February 5, 2011

THE OTHER SIDE OF ME

Hey guys!
I'm back.
This new post is to help you understand more about me, but at this moment ... I'm not going to talk about the other side of me yet.  Let's talk about the real me first.

I am very kind
and thoughtful... only 
to those that are real to me,
I mean people who are
TRUE and HONEST.

I am the shy type.
I could hardly relate myself right away to people
who are very new to me, but very talkative
and comic when acquaintances
become amiable.
Ooops!
This is me when I get angry.
I roar like a lion.
I'm as fierce as a dragon.
...and
when my temper subsides,
I become like a little lamb.

I LOVE NATURE.
blue butterflies...
  

 red butterflies...


 yellow butterflies...
 I love butterflies.
 Their transformation from an egg to
a winged beautiful creature called metamorphosis
is symbolic of man's amazing change
into a...
NEW BEING!
... a person ready to face life's wonders
and atrocities.



... the beautiful cities of the world!


...most expensive ones!

...and the best cities in the world to visit!


...and the cities in the world to visit
BEFORE YOU DIE!

 he he he he he...

Here now is the other side of ME...
I'm easily attracted looking at beautiful guys who are just average in body type.

Muscled men? yaakkks!
Hairy bears? eowww!
I like pretty and handsome faces.









Looking at bulges turns me ON!









Oh la la la la... c'est magnifique!
Some photo sessions made by gay photographers make fond of taking pictures that are funny... like men having gigantic (over! he he he he) dicks.


 Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!


A friend of mine in facebook who lives in USA, whose name is Katherine Paniamogan Daguinon said that my look alike is Boy George.  Hala ka! Well... let's see...






Now... what?  Did Kathy made Boy George a perfect look alike for me?  Nop.. nop... nop!  Don't you ever say a word!!!
Sasabunotan kita pag may sasabihin kang very negative!  Mag-YES ka nalang, Day! u u...

S-M-I-L-E ka na lang!


 ahe he he he he he!


 he he he he he...


 ha ha ha ha ha ha!!


 WAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA!!

I am GAY...
and I like seeing men with sexy bodies....



















  

           As a Filipino, I'm also very proud that we have in the Philippines very sexy males who are in the limelight of entertainment.  Come and get them!!!!

1. Simon Atkins


2.  AJ  Winkler


3.  Alfred Gatchalian
 


4.  Andrew Wolf


5.  Anthony Madden
 


6.  Antonio Aquitana  


7.  Biboy Ramirez


8.  Coco Martin


9. Geoff Eigenmann



10.  John Mullally

        
MY HUSBAND

          My husband is a SOPHIE Phil. model.  He's a little bit chubby and effeminate looking that's why recently he's into body building.











Kayo na lang maghusga kung ano ikabubuti sa kanya.

bye for now!
see you in my next blog.
MWAH! 


2 comments:

  1. It's really TRUE! Felmar is really VERY kind and thoughtful to those people who are REAL, TRUE and HONEST to him. Felmar and I have been friends for LIFE! May I call you my BFF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog Sir!!Well done,at least Gays who are hiding their true colours,even they're Bi,could EXPLORE their dreams of coming out without a second thought because this site is for All of US!!Lets Face the TRUTH be true to Yourself,Be HONEST..before its too late...I'm glad and please to be part of this wonderful world of GAYS!!I don't care if people will criticise and laugh at us!!!They don't know that we are created by God so be respected equally as human being....I salute you for exerting efforts for these....WAAAAAA Saaaalaaaamm!!!!

    ReplyDelete